• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FILL IN THE BLANKS

15 posts in this topic

Anyone know where or which con these creators will show up next?

Steve Englehart _________

Sal Buscema _________

Mike Zeck _________

John Beatty _________

J.M. Dematteis _________

Ed Brubaker (SDCC)

Steve Epting __________

As you can tell, I got some Bronze, Copper and Modern Caps that need sigs...

Only one I got so far is Ed Brubaker...

Aside from Brubaker, none of those fellows has any appearances announced for the remainder of 2008, to my knowledge.

Here's Steve Englehart's website, he lives in California, so perhaps he'll be at San Diego. http://www.steveenglehart.com/

DeMatteis might make an appearance at the NY National in November.

Sal told me he was cutting back on show appearances after the Pittsburgh con. Considering he does one show a year, that would be cutting back to no shows by my math.

Zeck doesn't do shows at all.

Epting's made all of his 2008 appearances for now, nothing new scheduled. Maybe NY next February.

Here's Steve Englehart's website, he lives in California, so perhaps he'll be at San Diego. http://www.steveenglehart.com/

DeMatteis might make an appearance at the NY National in November.

Sal told me he was cutting back on show appearances after the Pittsburgh con. Considering he does one show a year, that would be cutting back to no shows by my math.

Zeck doesn't do shows at all.

Zeck doesn't do shows? wow. I wonder why?

I'll keep an eye out for Englehart...

I'll be at National getting Sinnott's sig on something...

thx

Ron Lim is around. Kevin actually helped me get a bunch of sigs and a sketch from him previously. He might be someone you want to keep an eye out for.

Tom Morgan is supposed to be in San Diego from what Kris/thecollector told me. Tom drew the storyline in Cap from 330-336 around the issues when Cap quit

Let me correct that Tom is not in san deigo. Tom lives 10 minutes down the road from me. He does not do conventions. But I am friends with him. I can take some stuff for him to sign. I told raph he could send me some stuff that I would return with the san deigo stuff. I am trying to convince him to attend a convention so fans can come meet him. But until then I will assist fans in getting stuff signed for Signature Series and obtaining commissions and original published pages.

i think i waited 2 years to get sal buscema

hulk200frnt96ss.jpg

hulk200frnt94ss.jpg

Great books!!

I got my Sal Buscemas through Chris Forsburg(?) (FFComics). It might have been a private signing, I'm not sure. You can check with Chris to see if he is doing it again.

I just got this message from Steve, after asking him about the possibility of him showing up at SDCC:

"...I've got a novel coming out next spring so I'll be doing cons then, but not this year..."

I just got this message from Steve, after asking him about the possibility of him showing up at SDCC:

"...I've got a novel coming out next spring so I'll be doing cons then, but not this year..."

Steve Englehart at cons next year :banana:

He is my all time favorite Captain America author