• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman Page

18 posts in this topic

Trying to figure out what the FMV is on this page. I have owned it for 10 years...

Its Sandman Issue 3 pg#21

Let the feeding frenzy commence heh heh.

V nice page Josh. Hopefully you'll have a notion of how sought after the Sam Kieth Sandman pages are (I get enough enquiries for mine) . I haven't seen one come to market in a while but I suspect you'll be hit with a fair few PM offers.

I'd have estimated $3.5-5K.

Cheers

Joseph

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=9492

Thanks for that input and being upfront. I have tried and tried to find some of the earlier Sandman pages online but can't find anything to compare it with... I'm actually wanting to sell the piece so the PM's will be just fine.

I actually bought it from Dringenberg (sp?) over ten years ago. He used to live here in Utah and would do signings with Neil Gaimen at the comic store I worked at.

Thanks for that input and being upfront. I have tried and tried to find some of the earlier Sandman pages online but can't find anything to compare it with... I'm actually wanting to sell the piece so the PM's will be just fine.

I actually bought it from Dringenberg (sp?) over ten years ago. He used to live here in Utah and would do signings with Neil Gaimen at the comic store I worked at.

Was that Nightflight? Mike's actually a friend of mine and I've been over to stay with him in SLC (I'm from London)

Good luck with the sale.

J

V nice page Josh. Hopefully you'll have a notion of how sought after the Sam Kieth Sandman pages are (I get enough enquiries for mine) .

You mean your Sandman #1 page #1 with the first appearance splash title page of Morpheus? The fact that Sam Kieth is the artist is but a mere footnote on that one.

lol -- did you see the Swamp Thing #51 page that I put up on Ebay. Its an even better Constantine page.

I am taking offers on sandman page.

Josh

osidhe@yahoo.com

Didn't see that. Has the auction been and gone? Can't find it.

I just missed out on one of those Swamp Thing #37 pages on comiclink not too long ago (the cheaper one, not the 'first appearance' page). Wish I'd bid a little more now. It was awesome.