• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marko Djurdjevic

17 posts in this topic

daredevil98-final01.jpg

I've never gotten into collecting moderns too much. Till I saw marko's daredevil covers.

I'm an artist myself, and I've been collecting mostly for cover appeal this last year. I've fallen in love with the work of artists like steranko, neal adams, and wrightson.

I thought about collecting modern comics, I knew there had to be some nice artwork out there, but staring at the racks everything blended together. One day I saw a djurdjevic cover, and I've been hooked.

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?cover_art=MARKO%20DJURDJEVIC

Marko does most of his color work in Photoshop so that's not the "finished" piece you're looking at. However, his pencils are solid... the guy can draw.

BTW, if you are interested in his originals touch base with Mark Hay at Splash Page Art.

Marko does most of his color work in Photoshop so that's not the "finished" piece you're looking at. However, his pencils are solid... the guy can draw.

BTW, if you are interested in his originals touch base with Mark Hay at Splash Page Art.

Hey, I was just lookin for you . Where's Buffy been ??...... (shrug)(shrug)........................BH

The cover for Thor #8 is for sale on the site right now. :baiting:

Hey, I was just lookin for you . Where's Buffy been ??...... (shrug)(shrug)........................BH

He's got the kids most of the summer and has been in Athens (Tx) working. Very little free time for the boards.

Add to it that he lives in Germany and only gets to the US once or twice a year. $50 is pretty good for a decent sketch from a guy who does not get around that much.