• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Heroescon Haul

18 posts in this topic

Had quite the art days at heroes and am broke because of it.

First up a 2 page Batgirl Special Double Pager by Kitson and Patterson

acomiccon010.jpg

acomiccon011.jpg

acomiccon012.jpg

A great page from Fantastic Four Secret Invasion. I love Kitson talking head pages as the details are phenomenal.

acomiccon015.jpg

Not from Heroes but in the mail today, so not bad.

Batgirl Special Page #34. Sorry about the crappy ebay scan, i'll have to take another pic

batgirl.jpg

Great brave and bold page with homage to Neal Adams and Denny O'Neill. Pencils by Tom Grimberg with inks by Barry Kitson

acomiccon009.jpg

A cover prelim from the Empire Trade Paperback. I tried to darken the one scan and wrecked it, but you can get the idea.

acomiccon016.jpg

acomiccon017.jpg

A super nice Great Machine page from Ex-Machina by Tony Harris

acomiccon014.jpg

Wow, this is one of the best "Machine" pages I have seen....congrats.

C

PM me and i'll tell you the story, Chris.

I see you updated your CAF with stuff from heroes. Don't tell me you were there and I didn't get to meet you.

I see you updated your CAF with stuff from heroes. Don't tell me you were there and I didn't get to meet you.

I was actually asking around to see if you were there at some artists booths...I was in Darwyn Cooke's line on Friday morning..right next to the Kitson line...I bet we were within 10 feet of each other.

I almost yelled out "Carpenter" but did not know if that was a good idea.

C

lol! I saw Pirate one time and one time only... I recognized him before even looking at him becasue I saw a pile of Nudie Conans being signed by Harris, and I knew who that had to be! Sure enought it was Pirate!

I picked up a lot of art too...

I will post pics when I can dig my camera out of whaterver box it is in (recently moved)

I was actually asking around to see if you were there at some artists booths...I was in Darwyn Cooke's line on Friday morning..right next to the Kitson line...I bet we were within 10 feet of each other.

I almost yelled out "Carpenter" but did not know if that was a good idea.

C

yea i was first in line on Friday morning for Barry and saw the Darwyn line get big quickly.