• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago attendees post a pic.. if you want too...

51 posts in this topic

Yeah and if it weren't for a strategically placed hand we'd be seeing a lot more. :blush:

Yeah, Lou is quick on the draw!

lol

I see Joey already published my picture without permission, but this my way better half and me. I got to show her off at NYCC but she won't be coming this time, and I have the feeling it is probably a good thing.

DSCN2900.jpg

I see Joey already published my picture without permission, but this my way better half and me. I got to show her off at NYCC but she won't be coming this time, and I have the feeling it is probably a good thing.

DSCN2900.jpg

I just gave your new CGC books post one of these guys :applause:.

But this post deserves one of these guys (worship)

DSCN2900.jpg

That pics been posted before. :baiting:

A pick from WW LA this year. Matt Nelson, ME , and Bedrock (thumbs u

Looking forward to meeting some new boardmembers on my first trip to WW Chicago :applause:

P1020623.jpg

the little girl on the left is cute; who is she?