• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50 % off sales thread for next hour(and pay !!) !! Paypal only ! .No Avg.'s #4

42 posts in this topic

Buy what? By the time you dig thru all those posts, whatever you were looking at is sold. lol

The Mindworm infiltrated ?? ........... (shrug)

:busy:

Buzz off , troll ..........................

:acclaim:

I love this thread. Selling everything from the other thread at 50% off and listing what's sold instead of what's available to sell. Its like a seller listing all the stuff he doesn't have and you get to figure out what he has for sale.

train.gif

trainwreck

I've been appointed his sales thread manager (to further the incompetence :kidaround:); I'm about to get to work on it.

I love this thread. Selling everything from the other thread at 50% off and listing what's sold instead of what's available to sell. Its like a seller listing all the stuff he doesn't have and you get to figure out what he has for sale.

train.gif

trainwreck

And of course, the original post is four hours old at this point :thumbsup:

Rough crowd... :devil:

Isn't that the way you like it??? :shrug:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

This should be closed. Crisis at the Infinite Mall has been averted. Money has been sent to the 'Paypal' card.

Check page 27 of the original thread to see what's left. Still some bargains as prices are 25% off (with shipping too!).

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2453120&page=1&fpart=27