• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twas the night before the night before...TO Con update

5 posts in this topic

Well, here we are, and I'm still at work here in TO, wrapping up for the night.

The Toronto Comicon looks to have come together pretty well, at least from our standpoint - let the critiques begin on Friday night.

DAM60 is coming in on Friday and is going to crash at my place, so I am looking forwards to catching up with Dave.

Alex has done a superb job organizing the Forum dinner, although I don't know how many people are actually going to turn out for it in the end. All I can say is that I wish I could go, previous dinners have been a lot of fun, particularly the one we had in August at Morton's in Chicago.

I had dinner a few hours ago with Paul Litch and his wife Kim, they seem to be having fun checking out the sights here in Toronto, too bad it's FREEZING tonight. All I can say is the weather gods better be nice to me this weekend and warm it up a bit (and no rain!).

Wish us luck, and if you are in the area, please come by and check out the show. It should be a lot of fun.

Kev

PS Don't forget the first round of Toronto Comicon E-Bay charity auctios end tomorrow (and the second round ends on Saturday). Money will be going to a good cause and e-bay has waived the fees for those auctions so it's ALL for charity.

http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?query=charity&ht=1&sosortproperty=1&from=R10&saseller=14630354&BasicSearch=

PSS I will remind peter about getting info on the saturday auction items up

Well, here we are, and I'm still at work here in TO, wrapping up for the night.

The Toronto Comicon looks to have come together pretty well, at least from our standpoint - let the critiques begin on Friday night.

DAM60 is coming in on Friday and is going to crash at my place, so I am looking forwards to catching up with Dave.

Alex has done a superb job organizing the Forum dinner, although I don't know how many people are actually going to turn out for it in the end. All I can say is that I wish I could go, previous dinners have been a lot of fun, particularly the one we had in August at Morton's in Chicago.

I had dinner a few hours ago with Paul Litch and his wife Kim, they seem to be having fun checking out the sights here in Toronto, too bad it's FREEZING tonight. All I can say is the weather gods better be nice to me this weekend and warm it up a bit (and no rain!).

Wish us luck, and if you are in the area, please come by and check out the show. It should be a lot of fun.

Kev

PS Don't forget the first round of Toronto Comicon E-Bay charity auctios end tomorrow (and the second round ends on Saturday). Money will be going to a good cause and e-bay has waived the fees for those auctions so it's ALL for charity.

http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?query=charity&ht=1&sosortproperty=1&from=R10&saseller=14630354&BasicSearch=

PSS I will remind peter about getting info on the saturday auction items up

I am so pumped for this it's unbelievable!!! smile.gifgrin.gifsmile.gif

Just finishing up a major project at work and there is no better way to celebrate than getting some hookers and nice alcohol, but a con works too tongue.gif

Kev, really looking forward to seeing you and I so appreciate the generosity! 893applaud-thumb.gif

DAM