• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine: The End #1

13 posts in this topic

I guess the Wolverine appeal is starting to die down. tongue.gif

Seriously, how many Wolverine titles have there been already? 20 or so? foreheadslap.gif

Umm..I beg to differ...case in point...Wolverine/Doop ! insane.gifThat is a sleeper with "legs" and record breaking potential.

I guess the Wolverine appeal is starting to die down. tongue.gif

Seriously, how many Wolverine titles have there been already? 20 or so? foreheadslap.gif

Umm..I beg to differ...case in point...Wolverine/Doop ! insane.gifThat is a sleeper with "legs" and record breaking potential.

sign-funnypost.gif

I thought you were serious for a second there, because I never heard of the Wolverine/Doop title. foreheadslap.gif

Does anyone else like this issue besides me? I had no idea what this line was going to be about until I read it, but it's got me wanting to buy #2. smile.gif

I'll be picking up the TPB in a year tongue.gif

Here's an update - I read the End #1 in Toronto this past weekend (thanks Peter!). IT was actually very good - I will see if I can read issues 2 through 6 at my LCS before buying the TPB in a year tongue.gif