• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who is everyones favorite artist to get a sketch from?

21 posts in this topic

i saw finch at philly but didnt get to meet him. his line was so long. does he take commissions for the day and thats it or does he just sketch for everyone in line?

He does take commissions at the show, but they are very very expensive. He does have a reasonable price for nice head shots.

I try to get as many sketches as I can from who ever I can at the show, I make a list of whos who & who is a big name& not a ig name or at hte least who is a big name to me :D

I have not been at it long but I think I have been pretty lucky thus far

WYAInvin.jpg

RobLS.jpg

GLSk.jpg

crainGR.jpg

crainSpidey.jpg

HCG.jpg

buffy.jpg

AKuhn-1.jpg

tmnt.jpg

NYX.jpg

The last one is the very first sketch I got :) (found the nyx books at the same con he was at for like $2.50 or something each... back when they were going for $50 + non graded heh!)

I Think I need a slight update on this but am not sure... Hope to get some good stuff at SDCC! I really wanted a GC sketch but with his health ... :( other wise jim lee is high up on my list from sdcc right now :)

Here is the beginning of my budding CAptain Marvel sketch collection:

This one is by Jose Holder (published pro and storyboarder supreme, friend and GREAT guy)

jose.jpg

Here is a simple Sirkowski sketch (another great local talent...he does some GREAT bad girl stuff!)

sir.jpg

Tony Moore :cloud9:

TonyMooreSketch-HeroesCon2007.jpg

MooreNYCCSketch2.jpg

I love that 2nd one (both are awesome). :golfclap:

Haven't followed the story in a while. Is the second one really true, or just a fantasy shot?

Thanks!

With the second sketch, I asked Tony to do a cover recreation of Walking Dead #3, but with a twist :headbang:

Here is what the original cover to #3 looks like:

th_WD3front.jpg