• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the longest GA run you have?

89 posts in this topic

My longest run is fairly insignificant and is one of the titles that had a name and concept change during the course of the run. It could either be 27 or 45 or even stretched to 48 after another title change. Top Notch, Top Notch Laugh and the three issue Laugh Comix. Easy to acquire but still fun.

Uhm, I believe it is something like Archie 31-32 ;)

Are you a one shot collector?

Mostly. I am very slowly working on a low/mid grade run of L. B. Cole's Blue Bolt/Weird Tales issues, so hopefully I will have a run of more than 2 issues sometime in the future.

Not a run collector, but I do have Dynamite #3 - #9, which probably doesn't qualify as GA for some collectors.

That's a great title. I always thought Comic Media was an under-rated publisher.

Not a run collector, but I do have Dynamite #3 - #9, which probably doesn't qualify as GA for some collectors.

That's a great title. I always thought Comic Media was an under-rated publisher.

The pre-code Johnny Dynamite stories by Pete Morisi are gems of the Atom Age. Gritty detective noir with stories featuring prostitution, drug addiction, child murder, torture, the hero's eye being shot out, and even Johnny revenge shooting a former lover. They also feature some of Morisi's best work.

I have 2 10-long runs and several 8-long runs. Would be longer if I fill a few Airboys here and there.

I have complete Airboy v. 7 # 10 to v. 8 # 7 - 10 books. If I find v. 8 # 8 then I'll have the run to v. 9 # 4 or 19 books.

I also have Prize Western Comics # 91 to 100 complete. If I find # 90, I'd have 85 to 100 or 16 straight.

A Fight # 50 would also create a 15-long run.