• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Appearance(s) Sets?

24 posts in this topic

And how far down in importance do you take the character list. Is Hawkeye a key character? How about Quasar? What about villains too?

Seems complicated.

I'm still trying to find one of those (4) Cap #217 9.6's out there... :frustrated:

And how far down in importance do you take the character list. Is Hawkeye a key character? How about Quasar? What about villains too?

Seems complicated.

I'm still trying to find one of those (4) Cap #217 9.6's out there... :frustrated:

So the answer would be yes, we go that far (thumbs u

Hey Everyone,

Bruce and I had several PMs about the Marvel Bronze 1st appearances set. It appears that I am going to be the point man on this one. I have a preliminary draft ready. Anyone that wants to see it and have input need only send me a PM. Then we can start to work on putting together a final list to get to Gemma. Looking forward to finalizing this one.

--Sean.