• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

..:: 25% OFF Golden Age to Modern Age Books ::..

4 posts in this topic

Hi All. So here's what this thread is about. I have a trade in the works with a dealer who has alot of books in his eBay store, including some Golden Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age comics.

I'd like to ask members here if they would be interested in any of the items in my friend's store? If so, I would make the trade for those specific books, then offer them here to you for 75% of what he is asking for the same book on eBay. I think it would be a win-win situation for everyone involved if you found something there that you were looking for.

So, if you see any books that you would like and would be willing to pay me 75% of his listing price for, I will attempt to pick those books up in trade.

Please PM me if you see something you can't live without! :grin:

His eBay Store is: http://stores.ebay.com/Paul-Dyroff-Comics-And-Collectibles

Some decent stuff. The asking prices do seem kinda aggressive on the dozen or so books I clicked into though. Might be that they're priced more for offers than BINs right now. In any case, good luck!