• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is this guy??

14 posts in this topic

drbanner bought some books from him so he would be able to answer your query. Never really seen that guy selling anything that would interest me in the past! confused-smiley-013.gif

I can vouch for luvieduvie730, I have bought stuff off of them a few times, and nice books too!

Shame they won't change that bit at the bottom that says 'will ship to US only'! They ship to me in ENGLAND?

I have bought a few high grade Marvel books from him - A1 deals in my book. The name kind of worried me - like if I saw wewearshortshorts or incrediblehottie - selling expensive books! But he is legit.

Don't get me wrong,...I'm not doubting his legitimacy,...it's just I've never noticed him before on E-bay and all of a sudden he is slamming with 9.4/9.6 DC silver,...mostly new submissions too......which only goes to show you how much high grade raw stuff is still out there...

J.D.

Notice how he has The Hulk 164,165,166,170,172,173 etc, and indeed has the Hulk 181 at CGC 8.5 currently sitting at 202$ right now with 6 1/2 days left to go. Anyone care to venture a guess at the final on that one? blush.gif

$750 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have made a few purchases from him, mostly modern stuff though. He is good on communication and quick to ship once he receives his payment. Stuff is always packaged nice.

My only hang up, and I guess all the positives out weigh them since I keep coming back....

I like to use paypal for my auction purchases...easiest for me, fund the account and just transfer to the seller. Im done with my end of the transaction within minutes. He doesn't accept paypal. So I have to go out, usually a special trip, to get a money order and mail it. For the longest time I only bought from people that accepted paypal, I think he was the one that made me reconsider.