• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill ID's on this board..........you're all pathetic.

87 posts in this topic

I guess the more things change around here, the more they stay the same. Here's hoping that 2007 will be the year of quality on these boards.

makepoint.gifcloud9.gifgossip.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gifforeheadslap.gif

notwithstanding.

Since people think quality goes up when quantity goes down maybe everyone should leave and then this place will be perfect.

cloud9.gif

I guess the more things change around here, the more they stay the same. Here's hoping that 2007 will be the year of quality on these boards.

Just what I was thinking, funnily enough. However there's plenty of quality here, if one just looks.

Just what I was thinking, funnily enough. However there's plenty of quality here, if one just looks.

...and look...and look...and look. We need it on page uno. I'll be changing my posting habits to reflect what I'd like these boards to be.

makepoint.gifcloud9.gifgossip.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gifforeheadslap.gif

notwithstanding.

Since people think quality goes up when quantity goes down maybe everyone should leave and then this place will be perfect.

cloud9.gif

Yep, opposite land it is.

...and look...and look...and look. We need it on page uno.

I learn interesting and useful info regularly on the GA , SA, and BA Forums. As Arch said three years ago earlier on in this thread, that's how it's panned out.