• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill ID's on this board..........you're all pathetic.

87 posts in this topic

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm seriously getting sick of all the shills around here. How sad is it when you have to make a false user ID to say what's on your mind, because you're too chicken [!@#%^&^] to let people know who you are. Being affraid of what people think of you, on a comic message board, on the net of all places is a new kind of cowardice. Honestly, it's just pathetic. If you don't respect the people on here, and hate the boards, get the F out of here, and save us the stupidity. What's so ironic about the shills on this message board is that they carry on as if they don't care about anyone on here, and proceed to bag and troll, yet the whole act of being a shill suggests that you give weight to people's opinions. You want to be able to come on here and say what you're thinking, without the consequences attached. Where I come from, that's called being a PU$$Y, plain and simple.

You shills can troll me all you want, and you can flame this thread to hell, because that will only back up my statements about you. And if you decide to be stupid enough to make threats, know that I work in an industry where I'm trained to take threats very seriously, and I will call your bluff. That's not an empty internet threat, because I'm very serious. And the few people on here who know me well, know I take these things very seriously. And believe me, my recourse will not be reporting you to the Moderators on this board.

This board primarily consists of intelligent and educated people. If you want to continue using the internet to exert the type of power you can obviously never have in real life, go find one of the millions of other message boards that consist of people who are as immature, socially inept, and as generally inadequate as you all are.

Name names gossip.gifpopcorn.gif

No, because I'm not doing this to flame. They know who they are.

Did I miss something? What led to the outrage. Obviously the anger was building and COI let loose. I've seen enough shills on E-Bay and I have wondered sometimes about posters pushing their own books or others books. I have also seen intimidation attempted by some, which I find amusing (on a comic site?). Overall discussions can be interesting. It brings be back to when I was a kid. That's what I enjoy. I tend to ignore most of the nonsense since I have a relatively successful career, a great family and friends. Most everything else is BS. I suspect that for some it is about real dollars. It is about trying to deceive the naive

by attempting to create interest about a particular book/seller. Unsavory methods sometimes are used. To me the internet has been a boon to collectors but has a darkside. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble and these are my thoughts after reading COI's post. I'm not sure what he finds disturbing and was curious to know.

AK,

with a post like that, please name the SHILLER's, you can't make a post like that and not name names. confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

yours,

pimpy

greedydealer? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Trimmer N More? foreheadslap.gif

otis 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thehurtingman 893scratchchin-thumb.gif