• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More good ignorance from the HOOK'S pic. archives !!

46 posts in this topic

07-03-2008010141PM.jpg

#1 - A little dress up meh

#2 - channeling Angus Young - AC/DC

#3 - Three Amigo's

07-03-2008010245PM.jpg

#1 - 1st Frat Toga party

#2 - 1st & only frat. cross-dress party .... meh

( my Frat. little bro. on left started and is still on the original CSI)...........don't anyone attempt to incriminate him by contacting the National Inquire !

Thats all folks !!

Let the hazing and cracks commence . Gotta go work for awhile ....

Enjoy !!

My, my, my....Some visuals to put with the Hooks persona.

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you.

(:

Don't you.

I know you had a plane but do you own a lear jet or a scarf that is apricote?

:shy: I even occassionally watch myself gavotte.

So what was it like growing up with that guy from CSI ?

07-03-2008010245PM.jpg

Nick_Stokes.jpg

hm

, I see someone mentioned before I posted this, too busy looking for a pic that matched :juggle:

So what was it like growing up with that guy from CSI ?

07-03-2008010245PM.jpg

Nick_Stokes.jpg

hm

, I see someone mentioned before I posted this, too busy looking for a pic that matched :juggle:

He's a great guy from little Belton Texas .He comes in town every now and again , and usually goes incognito w/ a Gilligan style hat. Very humble . Drives pick up w/ lab in the back .

I'll go get a couple more pics of him.

I see interest in mine have waned .... meh

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you.

(:

Don't you.

I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee. :cloud9:

Well, you're where you should be all the time... :gossip:

BH... Seriously. These pics. So you are a comic collector and a "bro/brah", AND a sun worshipper. This stuff makes me laugh, well the first thread made me laugh . This one is frat boy erotic.

P.S. I never watched CSI..

BH... Seriously. These pics. So you are a comic collector and a "bro/brah", AND a sun worshipper. This stuff makes me laugh, well the first thread made me laugh . This one is frat boy erotic.

I never watched it either for some reason . But this last year I have a few times , and its really a pretty awesome show . I guess some of my 1st pics shouldn't have included some transex. themed frat. party , but I thought y'all might get a kick out of Eads in it . I posted it at my own embarrassment , since I look like a real flamer .. ........Oh well........ :whistle:

I never watched it either for some reason . But this last year I have a few times , and its really a pretty awesome show . I guess some of my 1st pics shouldn't have included some transex. themed frat. party , but I thought y'all might get a kick out of Eads in it . I posted it at my own embarrassment , since I look like a real flamer .. ........Oh well........ :whistle:

It's cool. You definately have a great sense of humor. Personally I only liked frats for one reason , they had money.