• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My comics

474 posts in this topic

Darth,

That is one great lookinbg pice of work. I cannot believe you have that. I have to get me one. Now if you would only get rid of those comics, so I could see more of Moe!!

JK, nice books

hey... that action is a nick cardy cover! confused.gif by the way bonds, i like your taste! It seems like you love COMICs, not any particular genre. I find i am like that and my collection spans everything as a result. I just love it all!

Wow, so it is! I always thought it was an Adams cover, but I love it nonetheless! Glad you're enjoying my comics - wonder if anyone else is? tongue.gif

Cool books, Bonds - And we appear to have some tastes in common, such as the Conans and Actions... Question re: the Dark Horse Presents: is that ish worth much, even in high grade? I've always thought it was kinda undervalued in the guide, along with issue 10... but I realize these were printed in mass quantities...