• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, Marvel shipped me two copies of FF #558

4 posts in this topic

Mostly out of sheer laziness, I still get my Captain America and Fantastic Four comics through Marvel's subscription service. The other day I received Captain America #39 in a new type of plastic packaging. No big deal. Today, however, I discover that Marvel sent me two issues of Fantastic Four #558. I find that a little odd.

One is in slightly better condition, just for the record.

Discuss!

Uh oh, it's my understanding whenever Marvel finds out they've sent an extra copy they leave no stone unturned in getting it back. Expect some nastiness. You should have left well enough alone. And for the record, I know they will want the better copy back. :wishluck:

....please let us all know how it plays out. The last time this happened it was quite entertaining. :popcorn:

I'm a little worried. Sure Marvel has made a few bucks with recent movie releases but I'm worried that the extra copy you received could be decimate profits and lead to Marvel's demise. The old straw that broke the wrestlers back so to speak. Return it ASAP.