• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay question

18 posts in this topic

Darn thing switches over from time to time on me too. I'm buying 75 year old funny books for God's sake, why in the world do I want an updated eBay? "Opt out" fixes it, until of course everyone gets stuck with it.

I don't see it. :(

eBay first switched me to the Beta version yesterday. I noticed a linky for "opt out" near the top of the page, hit it, and voila, I was back to the classic version. I thought the Beta version sucked (and it switched the order of all of my saved searches too)...

I hope they are documenting who is "opting out"...imho it just gets worse and worse...I didn't understand seller's frustration over the new search engine until I realized that eBay are FILTERING what I get, so folks that are actually paying to sell stuff are being denied right at the search level.

well, you all are doing better than me, I never get invited to the beta party :sorry:

You ain't missing anything. (thumbs u

but do you know what it is like, sitting home, night after night, alone, when you "know" there is a beta party out there you ain't being invited to??? I got to level with you, it hurts...it really :cry: hurts

well, you all are doing better than me, I never get invited to the beta party :sorry:

You ain't missing anything. (thumbs u

but do you know what it is like, sitting home, night after night, alone, when you "know" there is a beta party out there you ain't being invited to??? I got to level with you, it hurts...it really :cry: hurts

Well, you are only missing out because you didn't respond to George's post right here on the forums :doh:

But yeah, you aren't missing much. I know behind the scenes they using all of the latest hot web development stuff...but for me, it's just the ease of use and some of the new features....I'd rather have CL added to the data gathering list. :P