• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's progressive $100 lot . . . SOLD!!!

83 posts in this topic

Very cool and creative idea divad. It was hard to give the comics full value only because most of us had some or didn't want some but it is a great idea.

Good job , Divad !1 ... :applause: ... (thumbs u

Nice idea, David! :applause:

Somebody buy this good value bunch and give the format life, will ya! :sumo:

I think it's a great format, but this model may be slightly flawed . . . perhaps a single title would work better, like: divad's progressive $100 X-Men lot . . .

Actually, you might have a good point there. Maybe the titles are too 'across the board' like this? hm

Refinement...that's the way to go! (thumbs u

I like this format too. Great idea!

I'd be game for doing one of these myself in a one title only format. Maybe I could get rid of all those low grade Justice Leagues....... :whistle:

:jokealert:

Seriously, would anybody be interested if I did this with some high grade Spideys, high grade X-Men or a mid to high grade Incredible Hulk lot?

Mike

I'd be game for doing one of these myself in a one title only format. Maybe I could get rid of all those low grade Justice Leagues....... :whistle:

Seriously, would anybody be interested if I did this with some high grade Spideys, high grade X-Men or a mid to high grade Incredible Hulk lot?

Mike

Id watch it :)

Mike

lets see what you got

Mike

lets see what you got

Heading to bed right now, but maybe I'll give this format a shot either tomorrow morning or more likely tomorrow afternoon. Good night everyone. zzz

Mike

Mike

lets see what you got

Heading to bed right now, but maybe I'll give this format a shot either tomorrow morning or more likely tomorrow afternoon. Good night everyone. zzz

Mike

tease

(thumbs u Was definately cool divad. Good idea, and is "basically within board guidelines. The books are graded and a price is posted he will accept for them. Really cool idea.

Thanks (thumbs u Well, to say the least, at 775 hits - the method has been published! :) and in my estimation, successful. :popcorn:

(thumbs u Was definately cool divad. Good idea, and is "basically within board guidelines. The books are graded and a price is posted he will accept for them. Really cool idea.

Thanks (thumbs u Well, to say the least, at 775 hits - the method has been published! :) and in my estimation, successful. :popcorn:

I did this before. Doubt it was successful though. :tonofbricks:

You sell junky McFarlane and Byrne junk though

You sell junky McFarlane and Byrne junk though

True.... hm

Maybe I'll try a Batman related lot.... :wishluck:

I would agree ! Whens the next one ?

I would agree ! Whens the next one ?

Divad's always been way ahead of his time ........ :whistle: