• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting Stan Lee

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Bill. I'm a new witness & dealer, also new to these boards. At this point, I'm more active as a collector than a reseller and I do buy from other dealers and witnesses. As you may have guessed, my collection is focused on Stan Lee signatures.

I'm just getting started, so any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact with me with any Stan Lee signature pieces for sale. Thanks a lot, I look forward to getting to know you.

Bill.

Still have these for sale if you're interested...

asm032.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #32 CGC 1.5 Signed by Stan Lee $90

ff001.jpg

The Last Fantastic Four Story CGC 9.6 Signed by Stan Lee and John Romita Jr. $150

Bill,

Can you please resend that e-mail. If you sent it to me while I was in Chicago, I may have missed it. Other then that, Sharon and I just vegged this past weekend from all of the traveling we have done. So please resend the e-mail. Thanks.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

:hi:UPDATE ON STAN LEE SIGNINGS.

Please note that as of this date Stan Lee does not have any public mass comic book signings scheduled in the near future. Currently, getting books signed by Stan is done on an individual basis. Please e-mail us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com for additional details and an updated pricing and information data sheet.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics :hi: