• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some sweet golden age for sale...

32 posts in this topic

Payment by check or money order are strongly preferred, but paypal accepted of course. Shipping is extra. Please don't bother buying anything from this thread, or any others of mine, if you are currently on the probation list. Make good on your debts!

All books are completely unpressed to the best of my knowledge unless otherwise noted.

First book in five...

Trade offers are always considered!

Weird Tales of the Future 2

4.0/4.5

$375

This one doesn't need much explanation, but for those who don't know, this has a killer Wolverton cover and not one, not two, but three Wolverton interior stories. A truly hard to find classic. Date written on back, 4" tear on one interior page.

SOLD

WToF2-1.jpg

Weird Terror 9

$225 Another classic that's VERY tough to find in nice shape. Great Don Heck mugger cover.

weirdterror9-2.jpg

:applause:

Four Color 386 (Uncle Scrooge #1)

2.5/3.0

$125 (OSPG $200)

An undervalued, affordable golden age key. Cover and centerfold are attached. A few smallish chips on the back, 1" lower spine split.

SOLD

fc386.jpg

Nice books as always, october.

That Power #3 is definately on the 'eventually have to get it' list.

Annihilus has never actually traded before....what is the general protocol for trading? Do you usually do GA for GA, SA for SA, etc., or is it just 'throw something out there' and we'll see what happens?

Annihilus has never actually traded before....what is the general protocol for trading? Do you usually do GA for GA, SA for SA, etc., or is it just 'throw something out there' and we'll see what happens?

It would have to be golden age, and preferably no more than two books.

So I'll just forget about my offer of Action 1, Tec 27 and Marvel 1. :sorry:

Oh, rules are meant to be broken.

Oh, rules are meant to be broken.

Juvenile Delinquent :baiting:

Sweet books, btw. :foryou: