• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman keys?

31 posts in this topic

With the recent arrival of my Batman 100, I'm wondering if there's any big Batman keys between 1 and 100 other than the big Kahuna - Batman 1. I'm thinking I have all the others -- 100, 121, 156, 171, etc.

I'm also wondering if there's two lists here -- major and minor keys. Is the first Batmobile really a major key?

With the recent arrival of my Batman 100, I'm wondering if there's any big Batman keys between 1 and 100 other than the big Kahuna - Batman 1. I'm thinking I have all the others -- 100, 121, 156, 171, etc.

I'm also wondering if there's two lists here -- major and minor keys. Is the first Batmobile really a major key?

i have always heard bat 11 is a key; that's why i chose it to represent the title in my little d.c. run.

Origin Catwoman 62

First Appearance of Bathound 92

59 is the first appearance of Deadshot (shrug)

BTW, where did you post the 100?

59 would be a minor key, IMHO (and I have a copy! :banana:)

I posted the 100 in the "Have a Cigar" thread where it was promptly ignored by everyone. Too busy smoking crack with their monkeys that day, I guess.

batman100.jpg

59 is the first appearance of Deadshot (shrug)

BTW, where did you post the 100?

59 would be a minor key, IMHO (and I have a copy! :banana:)

I posted the 100 in the "Have a Cigar" thread where it was promptly ignored by everyone. Too busy smoking crack with their monkeys that day, I guess.

batman100.jpg

:golfclap: Thats nice (thumbs u