• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scans

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone bid lower or stay away from auctions in which a small picture is displayed even if the book is cgc'd? I hate to send books back (in fact I've only done it once in 700 transactions). I prefer to see the defects for myself. I hate when the seller says "see scan" on a 1 inch picture. Sometimes I wonder if the book will only be 1 inch big.

Does anyone bid lower or stay away from auctions in which a small picture is displayed even if the book is cgc'd? I hate to send books back (in fact I've only done it once in 700 transactions). I prefer to see the defects for myself. I hate when the seller says "see scan" on a 1 inch picture. Sometimes I wonder if the book will only be 1 inch big.

How's that saying go "A pictures worth a 1000 words".... thumbsup2.gif

It is one of my biggest complaints about ebay. And have passed on many books when a larger scan was not avalable by mail.