• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The PRIMETIME & PARKER Swap Meet

74 posts in this topic

Well, I've been racking up Timelys lately, and here's my biggest catch :cloud9: I'm so glad to get this 3.0 puppy BACK into my collection after a 4 year hiatus! Considering it's scarcity and demand, I had to pull the trigger in a one for one trade. (thumbs u Thanks Parker!

I'll post a better scan later, but here she is (as you can tell it's a Parker pic :grin:)

MM9CGC30LTOWParkerBigFC.jpg

it was one of those i'm happy/i'm sad deals if ever there was one. here's my half of it. the crown jewel in my d.c. run, to be sure, and thanks to Ben for making it happen. now, who's looking to sell me a kinfolk-deal mm 9 to get that big run back in one piece?

BIGTec33CGC4.jpg

Well, I've been racking up Timelys lately, and here's my biggest catch :cloud9: I'm so glad to get this 3.0 puppy BACK into my collection after a 4 year hiatus! Considering it's scarcity and demand, I had to pull the trigger in a one for one trade. (thumbs u Thanks Parker!

I'll post a better scan later, but here she is (as you can tell it's a Parker pic :grin:)

Ben that is a prefect copy to own. Parker I have to admit that I'm a tad surpised you let this go unless of course you have another copy lined up.

Ben that is a prefect copy to own. Parker I have to admit that I'm a tad surpised you let this go unless of course you have another copy lined up.

Thanks Peter! The colors really POP for a low grade. Much nicer color than my former 3.0.

hell, id'a kept it if id'a known it was a prefect copy! ben, did you know? damn.

hell, id'a kept it if id'a known it was a prefect copy! ben, did you know? damn.

Of course not! But I figured you are going to fight tooth and nail with Gator for the 5.0 on Heritage :grin:

Of course not! But I figured you are going to fight tooth and nail with Gator for the 5.0 on Heritage :grin:

too many teeth, too many nails. the 5.0 is too rich for my blood.

it was one of those i'm happy/i'm sad deals if ever there was one. here's my half of it. the crown jewel in my d.c. run, to be sure, and thanks to Ben for making it happen. now, who's looking to sell me a kinfolk-deal mm 9 to get that big run back in one piece?

BIGTec33CGC4.jpg

Man o' man what a book! A lot of bang for the buck in this one.

I was going to say that that there will be quiet a few people after this book.

:sick:

:banana: but only one can win...

that's what we've been trying to tell usc about 2003.

Go Gator Go!

that's what we've been trying to tell usc about 2003.

:roflmao:

Wow. I can't see the scans but am excited as all shizzle to get home and see that 3.0 baby.

:D

Mr. Parker I will have you know that although i love you and all but man I would have loved for you to trade with me. I've got a whole bunch of Silver Age marvels that I would have given up for that book.

:foryou:

BTW, nice Tec. I've seen scans of it before.

:headbang:

Anybody have a Marvel Mystery #9 they want to trade for a restored Suspense #3? I've decided to hoard MMC 9's.

:wishluck: