• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 49 - Solid midgrade copy

13 posts in this topic

Checks, MO and Paypal accepted. Add $6 for insured shipping in the US. Outside US at cost.

FF 49 - First Surfer and Galactus cover... first full appearance of Galactus.

Looks like a solid 5.0/5.5... but there is a narrow water mark near bottom of front cover. The paper is NOT wavy and it is not visible from the front. You can only see white spots on inside of front cover. I'll call it VG to be safe... but I think that is being a bit harsh.

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

080706FF49.jpg

080706FF49back.jpg

Checks, MO and Paypal accepted. Add $6 for insured shipping in the US. Outside US at cost.

Looks like a solid 5.0/5.5... but there is a narrow water mark near bottom of front cover. The paper is NOT wavy and it is not visible from the front. You can only see white spots on inside of front cover. I'll call it VG to be safe... but I think that is being a bit harsh.

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

080706FF49.jpg

080706FF49back.jpg

:bump:

Price Reduction...

make it $75 shipped in the US...

Outside US to get $6 shipping discount.

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

Last :bump: before ebay this weekend...

Price Reduction...

make it $68 shipped in the US...

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

Price Reduction...

:takeit: Last of the trio I need

2006 OSPG for VG = $83

BIN for $75

Price Reduction...

:takeit: Last of the trio I need

SOLD!!

Thanks... you won't be disappointed. I think it's probably a bit better than advertised. :gossip: I'm super cautious selling here.

:golfclap: Strange that one took so long to sell.

It can be puzzling. It seems as though the frequent sellers can sell almost anything, while us less frequent sellers struggle a bit more to get people to look at our threads.

Example: three times I listed a bunch of very decent 12 cent Sgt Fury's in the 6.0 - 7.0 range for around $3 - $4 each. Big scans... tightly graded. Not ONE sold.

A well known seller listed many of the same issues, in lesser grades for more than what I was asking and sold every single book. (shrug)

It can be puzzling. It seems as though the frequent sellers can sell almost anything, while us less frequent sellers struggle a bit more to get people to look at our threads.

Example: three times I listed a bunch of very decent 12 cent Sgt Fury's in the 6.0 - 7.0 range for around $3 - $4 each. Big scans... tightly graded. Not ONE sold.

A well known seller listed many of the same issues, in lesser grades for more than what I was asking and sold every single book. (shrug)

Ditto

Makes sense to a degree. If you've dealt with a seller before and trust him and his grading you will pay more.