• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Brave And The Bold cartoon series on Cartoon Network

51 posts in this topic

Bit of a let down after the JLA and JLA Unlimited series, though I understand it is oriented towards kids. Being such a DC Goober, I had to watch! When I stared reading JLA in 1962, I could only dream of an animated series...

I thought it sucked. It didn't even hold my 6 year old's attention, and he's a Batman freak :eek:

It had that Hanna Barbera look of the 1970`s. it`s kind of hard to compare that animation look to Star Wars Clone Wars. At least it will give other DC heroes like Plastic Man and Aquaman some exposure.

TiVO :cloud9:

lol

Or I could set my half-broken vcr/dvd combo.

Who da thunk it that the DVD side would be the one to first go on the fritz before the VCR side. :o :o I think the VCR side doesn't want the DVD side to take over and so he sabotaged it. :insane:

ep 2 was SO much better, i laughed out loud on a few occasions. :applause:

Finally got to see it this morning. (thumbs u I like how they incorporated Plastic Man into Batman continuity (via new origin story).