• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This thread has me seeing red!!!

119 posts in this topic

what I would sell all my comics for a shot at:

ferrari-288-gto-1.jpg

Twin turbo V8, 2.89 litres, stripped to race. Damn I would love to ride this baby and put her away wet. I saw a real one in the parking lot of the Naples, Florida Ferrari dealer in the late '90's. There was a guy there that was delivering it back to Ft. Lauderdale.

:cloud9:

I know this is almost orange-red but you know what? I'm going to flash my newest stallion in the barn. Man do I love this book. I've loved it since I first saw it and realized I couldn't afford it. I can't wait to get my grubby paws on it, crack it and caress it in my Mylite2/Mylar combo.

thanks Ronaldo.

MarvelMysteryComics-5-CGC-40-DET.jpg

ferrari-288-gto-1.jpg

Twin turbo V8, 2.89 litres, stripped to race. Damn I would love to ride this baby and put her away wet. I saw a real one in the parking lot of the Naples, Florida Ferrari dealer in the late '90's. There was a guy there that was delivering it back to Ft. Lauderdale.

the last realistic shot I had at a 288 GTO was in 2001... I "chickened" out at 275K (it went for slightly more)...since then, the last 2 auctioned examples have gone for 300,000 Pounds ($600,000 US) and 450,000 euros, which is about $700,000 US at todays' exchange rates... c'est la vie

I know this is almost orange-red but you know what? I'm going to flash my newest stallion in the barn. Man do I love this book. I've loved it since I first saw it and realized I couldn't afford it. I can't wait to get my grubby paws on it, crack it and caress it in my Mylite2/Mylar combo.

thanks Ronaldo.

keeping it in the "family" :cloud9:

ferrari-288-gto-1.jpg

the last realistic shot I had at a 288 GTO was in 2001... I "chickened" out at 275K (it went for slightly more)...since then, the last 2 auctioned examples have gone for 300,000 Pounds ($600,000 US) and 450,000 euros, which is about $700,000 US at todays' exchange rates... c'est la vie

The Action #1/Tec #27/Marvel #1/AF #15 of automobiles.

Rick, I'm thinking that at any price you can't go wrong with that baby. Too bad. I'd love to find an owner one day and give him driving lessons.

Well....either that or a Porsche 959...

:baiting:

thanks Ronaldo.

way to go Roy; i love it.