• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal question

11 posts in this topic

How long will it takes if a seller sends money with a CC on my PP account until I can get it on my bank account ?

Thanks for help guys (thumbs u

Not sure I totally understand the question, but lemme see if this answers it. I'm assuming this a US transaction :)

Someone paid you via a CC using PayPal, correct? If this is true, you should already have the money in your PayPal account and it's showing in your PP balance. Now, to get the funds into your bank account, you need to transfer them via withdraw - an action you have to take. Once you've taken that action the time varies depending on when you initiated the transfer and taking into account the weekend and holidays. To make things easier, there's a handy dandy chart illustrating these time frames on PayPal already.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-withdrawal-availability&display_eft_availability_country=US

Hope this helps (thumbs u

Thanks guys

That's clear snitzer (thumbs u

this is a USA / Europe transaction, maybe there is one day more for going from USD to EURO .. (shrug)

The currency conversion should be instant on the original transaction. Are you on the euro end of this deal? I just checked my UK account and it says it can take 5-7 working days to complete the transfer from PayPal to your bank, depending on your bank's holiday schedule and payment policies. This is also assuming all your bank information is correct :)

Working on getting UK chart...no luck on getting a proper URL for it. It's basically the same info but w/ UK holidays on it.

It is a larger sum ? Didn't Paypal change the rules on this a few months ago ? (shrug)

There are sending limits depending on the information on account about you. Limits though can be lifted by adding additional information about yourself including confirming the bank, a CC, confirm address, etc. There's a lift limits page once you've logged in where you can learn more.