• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

46 posts in this topic

Payment by check or money order are strongly preferred, but paypal accepted of course. Shipping is extra, all domestic shipments go by priority. Please don't bother buying anything from this thread, or any others of mine, if you are currently on the probation list. Make good on your debts!

All books are completely unpressed to the best of my knowledge unless otherwise noted.

I am going to list these without scans, but if you absolutely NEED to see something, let me know...

First books coming in five or ten minutes...

Payment by check or money order are strongly preferred, but paypal accepted of course. Shipping is extra, all domestic shipments go by priority. Please don't bother buying anything from this thread, or any others of mine, if you are currently on the probation list. Make good on your debts!

All books are completely unpressed to the best of my knowledge unless otherwise noted.

I am going to list these without scans, but if you absolutely NEED to see something, let me know...

First books coming in five or ten minutes...

Andy, what titles are you selling in this thread?

Batman

166 7.0Q $18 (OSPG $60) Staple pop

203 8.0 $23 (OSPG $47) 80 pg Giant

213 6.5 $15 (OSPG $30) Giant, nice looking

Annual 1 4.0/4.5 $55 (OSPG $110 in 4.0)

Annual 6 3.5 $10 (OSPG $20)

80pg Giant 5 7.0 $42 (OSPG $85)

80pg Giant 12 7.0 $35 (OSPG $70)

100 pager 14 6.5 $12 (OSPG $24) nice front cover eye appeal

Blue Beetle

1 6.5 $15 (OSPG $35) SOLD

2 8.0 $15 (OSPG $37) SOLD

3 5.5 $5 (OSPG $12) SOLD

4 6.5 $8 (OSPG $18) SOLD

5 7.0 $8 (OSPG $20) SOLD

Boris Karloff

11 8.0 $10 (OSPG $22)

Brave and Bold

57 7.0 $40 (OSPG $85) 1st Metamorpho

59 7.0 $22 (OSPG $50) 1st Batman teamup in B&B

61 6.5 $20 (OSPG $45) O: Black Canary and Starman

Captain America

105 8.5Q $10 (OSPG $40) Manufactured without top staple, centerfold and second centerfold detached.

121 7.5 $6 (OSPG $12)

Creeper

1-6 set. 4.5-7.0 $30 (OSPG is likely around $80-100)

50% (or more) off guide sale...

That woke me up. :popcorn:

Me too, but I guess I'm new-fashioned, as I need scans to aid in the decision making.

Flash

145 4.5 $12 (OSPG $25) looks great, stain on BC

149 6.5 $15 (OSPG $35)

155 6.0 $12 (OSPG $27) looks 8.0

163 7.0 $15 (OSPG $30)

178 6.0 $12 (OSPG $24) 80 pg Giant

205 5.0 $5 (OSPG $12) Giant

Fantastic Four

77 4.0 $7 (OSPG $16)

80 5.0 $7 (OSPG $16)

81 6.0 $6 (OSPG $15)

Me too, but I guess I'm new-fashioned, as I need scans to aid in the decision making.

Not going to scan $5-20 books. If people don't trust my grading by now, they never will. (shrug)

I am going to wait and see if anything sells before I list more.

I have a shortbox of cheap stuff to go through, but it's not worth my time if people need to see scans...

Not going to scan $5-20 books. If people don't trust my grading by now, they never will. (shrug)

It's not that at all, it's flaw tolerance. Some folks don't mind stuff that others do.

It's not that at all, it's flaw tolerance. Some folks don't mind stuff that others do.

I understand, but scanning a $5 book is a waste of time...especially when half of the requests I'd get would be from tire-kickers. :P

In fact, I am just going to pull the thread until I can figure out how to sell these.

I understand, but scanning a $5 book is a waste of time...especially when half of the requests I'd get would be from tire-kickers. :P

In fact, I am just going to pull the thread until I can figure out how to sell these.

Andy, This is a fine way to post some books. Please continue!

I think it is safe to say we all trust Andy's grading, but sometimes people need to see a cover to spark interest.

How about a few group photos Andy?

just a thought.

Waiting for the H I Js and the S Ts. :D

Andy has the S H I Ts?

Me too. I think it was the burrito from the other night.

Waiting for the H I Js and the S Ts. :D

Andy has the S H I Ts?

:roflmao:

Hope he has some Hulks, JIMs, TTAs, TOSs, and STs.