• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

I used to like to draw many years ago before I was married. I had a decent book of sketches that ended up missing from an in-laws house when I was in the transition of moving. I was really pizzed that this vanished and I know who got them but that's water under the bridge.

Last week I decided to try my hand at a splash page with a cheap set of my daughters colored pencils and an eraser. I would need to get some better stuff if I decide to start up again. Not sure if I enjoy it anymore though. This is crude, but whatever.

itcomplete002-1.jpg

Thats good Tim. I would definately continue. Thanks to Austin I started drawing again after 17 years and I am really enjoying it. I'm finding it quite relaxing and something to do in the evening that gets me away from the computer or the TV. (thumbs u

I used to like to draw many years ago before I was married. I had a decent book of sketches that ended up missing from an in-laws house when I was in the transition of moving. I was really pizzed that this vanished and I know who got them but that's water under the bridge.

Last week I decided to try my hand at a splash page with a cheap set of my daughters colored pencils and an eraser. I would need to get some better stuff if I decide to start up again. Not sure if I enjoy it anymore though. This is crude, but whatever.

itcomplete002-1.jpg

Not too shabby for an old man who has alot to do at home. lol(worship)

Hey, I was up at 4:30 and ran two miles waist deep in a mosquito infested swamp. Wait a minute, I think the heat got to me yesterday working on that porch, I think I watched Rambo last night, I just don't remember. :facepalm:

Edited by DR.X

Hey, I was up at 4:30 and ran two miles waist deep in a mosquito infested swamp. Wait a minute, I think the heat got to me yesterday working on that porch, I think I watched Rambo last night, I just don't remember. :facepalm:

Alzheimers comes swiftly,I'm learning to just enjoy it. :grin:

Enjoy what?

Enjoy what?

huh! what were talking about? :ohnoez:

itcomplete002-1.jpg

Pretty good job!

You nailed the "Kirby fleeing citizens".

You should do some more, me thinks (thumbs u

JuliaandStephen.jpg

This is page one of five that I did for a woman who is getting married. She wanted to give her husband a comic that told the story of their courtship. I penciled, inked, lettered and coloured it. We plotted and wrote it together.

This was supposed to be a "thumbnail sketch", but I got a little carried away. I guess it still is as I plan to redo it on a

large bristol sheet. If that looks good I might reproduce and attempt to ink it. As always, thanks for the chance to share :)

IncredibleHulk-Genesis002.jpg

I really like your banner at the bottom.

JuliaandStephen.jpg

This is page one of five that I did for a woman who is getting married. She wanted to give her husband a comic that told the story of their courtship. I penciled, inked, lettered and coloured it. We plotted and wrote it together.

VERY nice Ron.

JuliaandStephen.jpg

VERY nice Ron.

Not too shabby Ron. :applause:

JuliaandStephen.jpg

VERY nice Ron.

Not too shabby Ron. :applause:

Ron-dawg Kasman !!!!!! producer of the awesome story where the middle aged fellow slips through the time warp and scores a cheap FF 1........I still think about that strip often. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)