• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,118 posts in this topic

Bored as hell scanning comics, decided to take a break and draw something. Used the corner art (logo) of Fear #23 to reference Morbius's classic costume. No other references so the anatomy is probably off at places. I'd like to redo the face, but I'm ok with it for a sketch.

IMG_0001.jpg

Not a comic thing, but I had been thinking for years what I wanted my first tattoo to be. When I finally thought of it I decided to draw it.

This is my tattoo design drawing.

aGUcE.jpg

When my brother was younger he did a drawing of Magneto from one of the covers of X-Men (Vol 2) #1 when it first came out.

If its still around I may go snap a pic of that. Interesting I will be selling that very comic at some point.

Edited by bruce21wayne21

I really don't know how to paint so this was a sort of a paint by numbers type deal. Probably my 4th painting, haven't done any since. Gave it to a friend as a birthday present about a year ago and he really liked it.

A no prize to the first person who guesses the artist whose style I'm emulating (completely ripping off). :)

DSCI0395.jpg[/img]

I really don't know how to paint so this was a sort of a paint by numbers type deal. Probably my 4th painting, haven't done any since. Gave it to a friend as a birthday present about a year ago and he really liked it.

A no prize to the first person who guesses the artist whose style I'm emulating (completely ripping off). :)

DSCI0395.jpg[/img]

Andy Warhol? ^^

DSCI0395.jpg[/img]

Andy Warhol? ^^

:sorry: Mike Mignola... I guess it's more evident on the little demon than the man. Although, through the simple composition I can see the Warhol comparison.

I'll take a request for a sketch idea. I have lots of down time at work and need the :baiting:

First person to request something gets the sketch for free (if they want it). :)

Edited by Boboset

I had no idea this thread existed, so I made my own. But a kind boardie headed me in the right direction, here's my latest attempt

Not great, not horrid..lets start with a quick doodle

145488368.jpg

now some ink

145488370.jpg

now some color..all i had was crayola washables :roflmao:

145488372.jpg

if kids in school today drew what i drew in school in the 60s & 70s...they'd expel them and then put them in juvie....

lots of halloween type hangman drawings, heads getting chopped off and guns with bullets flying out.

also drew alot of Guillotines and axes.

Edited by krighton

if kids in school today drew what i drew in school in the 60s & 70s...they'd expel them and then put them in juvie....

lots of halloween type hangman drawings, heads getting chopped off and guns with bullets flying out.

also drew alot of Guillotines and axes.

Same, we'd still be in counseling.

I thought I would share the art projects that I have done. My wife persistently tried to get me into glass art, as she and her mother create glass jewelry. Originally, my wife thought that it would be good to do a small, abstract mosaic. I had other plans. Each of the three mosaics is a cover recreation measuring 30" x 22".

e5534b70.jpg

505ce1fd.jpg

I thought I would share the art projects that I have done. My wife persistently tried to get me into glass art, as she and her mother create glass jewelry. Originally, my wife thought that it would be good to do a small, abstract mosaic. I had other plans. Each of the three mosaics is a cover recreation measuring 30" x 22".

e5534b70.jpg

505ce1fd.jpg

Wow. My wife is into glass art and I can tell you those are pretty amazing accomplishments for doing that for the first time.