• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

So many amazing artists in this thread, I really shouldn't add anything. I'm not in the same league, let alone ball park.

But this is just a concept stuff-around where I experimented with charcoal and shellac.

Shame about the camera flash. I really should get a scanner.

8mXCoJd.jpg

:applause: If you didn't add anything, the thread wouldn't be as good

So many amazing artists in this thread, I really shouldn't add anything. I'm not in the same league, let alone ball park.

But this is just a concept stuff-around where I experimented with charcoal and shellac.

8mXCoJd.jpg

:applause: If you didn't add anything, the thread wouldn't be as good

:applause: I love working with charcoal. :grin:

8mXCoJd.jpg

I like it dude...

It reminds me of a cross between a Magnus cover and the lead singer for the Scorpions in concert.

Although I kid, I think it's nice. It's kind of deep.

I like the word represent on there too with the falling buildings in the background.

Not a very good photo of it, but I finished this last Friday. I had been poking at it on and off for a little while, when I had time.

Mio-161_zps563b9183.jpg

:applause:

This is very classic looking, I like how it came out.

Not happy with the end result.. but I was happy with how I drew her nose.

One body part at a time....

Pencil:

4LXwXZY.jpg

Then stuffing around with a Sharpie, Fineliner and some Derwent Inktense pencils - something I haven't tried before:

ioaJ3gy.jpg

Not happy with the end result.. but I was happy with how I drew her nose.

One body part at a time....

Pencil:

4LXwXZY.jpg

Then stuffing around with a Sharpie, Fineliner and some Derwent Inktense pencils - something I haven't tried before:

ioaJ3gy.jpg

great work, I love the goggles, I do feel like I should see some of that right side cheekbone if you are going to draw the head and goggles that way but I really dig it!

Another doodle while working awhile back. Copying from a photo using 1 mechanical pencil.

This is my boy!!!

Hendrix5.jpg

Thats an amazing Jimmy Page :baiting:

I do, too. It makes a tremendous mess. I have a few old charcoal works left, but they didn't make the move from MI to TX. My parents have one on the wall.

I do, too. It makes a tremendous mess. I have a few old charcoal works left, but they didn't make the move from MI to TX. My parents have one on the wall.

You're both probably from district 12 :grin: