• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS "" Books from the Collection"" NOW 25% OFF

48 posts in this topic

ok, I'll start with a few that were requested first and them move along. Paypal or money order accpeted.

Please

post the :takeit: and it's yours. This will take priority over any new pm's.

OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED but not with shipping included.

Shipping is included in price.

I'll give the best description of the book as I can, all books are in hand and ready to be shipped. Will ship together to save on shipping.

My scanner sucks , the back covers are not nearly as bad as they appear.

:news: 25% off all books listed and that still includes shipping. :news:

Silver Surfer #4 SOLD

Low distribution

Thor and Loki app.

condtion vg-vg+

problems are - small tear at bottom left corner, cover still attached, spine wear middle ways up at the "Marvel Comics Group" logo. small crease bottom right corner. small crease top right side.

off-white pages.

$72 in vg to $108 in fine Price $70 shipped

SilverSurfer4.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #129

1st. Punisher

The best looking #129 I've ever had. outstanding color, spine is sharp, as are corners. solid off-white pages. clean back cover. If it doesn't sell I'll gladly keep it and cgc it. Only flaw is a very small, I'll call it a dint right below the punishers right arm. No color break, staples are tight, I feel it should have no problem grading this at a solid 9.2 with a great shot at 9.4 or 9.6

Price $675 insured

AMS129.jpg

AMS129back.jpg

one of my grails