• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Action Comics

187 posts in this topic

if double action comics number 2 exists, wouldn't that mean that there is, or at least had to be at one time, a number 1?

new comic collector, so this might be a dumb question.

I agree. I was thinking the same thing myself. Why would Bob state, that two copies exist, unless he was sure. But, until a genuine copy is located, this will remain a mystery to us board members.

BTW Welcome to the boards.

if double action comics number 2 exists, wouldn't that mean that there is, or at least had to be at one time, a number 1?

I agree. I was thinking the same thing myself. Why would Bob state, that two copies exist, unless he was sure. But, until a genuine copy is located, this will remain a mystery to us board members.

He doesn't just state that they exist. The guide even states the grades of the two "known" copies.

He doesn't just state that they exist. The guide even states the grades of the two "known" copies.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifI seem to be surrounded by new board members.

Welcome to the boards!

In the old guides if you remember Overstreet use to state next to the[key comic] price how many copies they estimated to exsist[action 1 , 75 copies, for example.] .You will find this in the older guides. They eliminated it no dought due to the fact that it was probably inacurate. This lack of confidence in there estimates can probably be applied to this Double Action 1 debate too.

Overstreet has made mistakes before.Overstreet has made mistakes before..

Welcome to the boards!

I'm not new. I just created this shill ID so that I could anonymously post the story about the Superworld thief getting caught. 27_laughing.gif

Hence the name "Re_Member." yay.gif

Welcome to the boards!

I'm not new. I just created this shill ID so that I could anonymously post the story about the Superworld thief getting caught. 27_laughing.gif

Hence the name "Re_Member." yay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifI think I just stepped into the twighlight zone.