• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out letter page in Thor 169

14 posts in this topic

Along with being the origion of Galactus there is a cool letter in the reader mail page.Dont know if he had written before but there was a letter from Bud Plant.Kinda cool.Check it out.

Dennis

Like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person I sat waiting for 30 seconds for the image of the letters page from Thor 169 to appear on my monitor.

doh!

Along with being the origion of Galactus there is a cool letter in the reader mail page.Dont know if he had written before but there was a letter from Bud Plant.Kinda cool.Check it out.

Dennis

Like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person I sat waiting for 30 seconds for the image of the letters page from Thor 169 to appear on my monitor.

doh!

Sorry my bad.I thought everyone had a under copy of 169.

Dennis

doh!

:roflmao:

Where is the CONTENT!!??!!

As a courtesy, I'm going to try & rehab this thread with some CONTENT thusly:

IMG_1398.jpg

:takeit: the brunette!!!!