• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watchmen Trailer Up!

50 posts in this topic

Looks great indeed, although I don't like the CGI "texture" on Dr. Manhattan's body (too much like Hulk) I would have preferred a more glowing aspect to it.

I also share the reserve raised earlier about Dreiberg looking too Batman-ish (although this was part of a flashback when he was younger)

Let's :wishluck: and hope the -script is of the same quality...

That will probably be the only trailer I watch before I see the movie. Too many trailers = no need to see the movie. Looks pretty slick though. Can't wait.

looks fantastic

I hope this is one of the successful comic related movies shot in the Vancouver, BC area. Some duds included Elektra, Punisher movie (the more recent 1 without Dolph Lundgren), Fantastic Four 2.

looks fantastic

I hope this is one of the successful comic related movies shot in the Vancouver, BC area. Some duds included Elektra, Punisher movie (the more recent 1 without Dolph Lundgren), Fantastic Four 2.

The Punisher with Thomas Jane was shot in Tampa. (shrug)

The Watchmen looks awesome!

If WB can pull this off, I would love to see them do a Kingdom Come movie/trilogy next. :wishluck:

With Iron Man, Dark Knight, HellBoy, and hopefully this movie being successful, I hope studious get the idea the source material is tried and tested and it doesn't need to be watered down for mass audiences.

Drop Singer now and get a director who likes Superman from the comics, not the one from the movies and make the definitive Superman movie. I have much love for the Christopher Reeve movies, but I still think the definitive movie is still out there.

The Watchmen looks awesome!

If WB can pull this off, I would love to see them do a Kingdom Come movie/trilogy next. :wishluck:

Kingdom Come would be great, at least for those who have read it, although I wonder how the general public would react, "what ? Supermans old ?, "what's that metal frame Bruce Wayne is wearing ? " well how come Wonder Woman looks the same age ?" who's this Ma-gog guy ?"

endless questions. but nobody knew the "Matrix" characters or storyline either, so it can be done I guess.