• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My $100 progressive junk sale

92 posts in this topic

First :takeit: gets the lot, then a new lot will begin, no safety net on this one, these books have got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping: I am guessing there will be more than 10 books so $112 shipped includes insurance. Canada and International a wee bit more!!!!

Be right back with some S/A space wasters for ya.............

First :takeit: gets the lot, then a new lot will begin, no safety net on this one, these books have got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping: I am guessing there will be more than 10 books so $112 shipped includes insurance. Canada and International a wee bit more!!!!

That some expensive shipping :baiting:

That some expensive shipping :baiting:

You know what I mean....$100 for the lot, $12 for the shipping includes ins. $112 total :makepoint:

any books without brown back covers??

(shrug)

Did you read the title of this auction, don't complain the whole way through it, like your backside is any whiter. :foryou:

It's off-white to light tan, not brown.

Thank you mexico!! :D

any books without brown back covers??

(shrug)

Did you read the title of this auction, don't complain the whole way through it, like your backside is any whiter. :foryou:
lol

reminds me of the day that my neighbors white dog went for a good roll in the yard.