• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1st Top Census Book

18 posts in this topic

I've been debating on picking this book up for the longest time. It's been listed under GPA but how could I resist specially when ebay just sent me another 10% off coupon... :o

So this just made my day... My 1st top census book :cloud9:

claire1.jpg

claire1r.jpg

okay, how do you get a 10% off coupon? beautiful book. your taste "mirrors" mine.

(shrug) Ebay sent me one via email about 3 weeks ago...which I used as I needed an auto ECU at the time...When I saw the book I wished I had another one...and before you know it... lol I received another one from ebay :o

It 10% off your next purchase from ebay up to $100 and the seller must accept paypal (Paypal coupon)

Needless to say perfect timing. There is 1 other book tied with this one and it belongs to a forumite :grin: He beat me to the punch on that copy :insane:

I will ask the question again. Is this Comic book an example of Good Girl Art or Bad Girl Art ?

Always good :devil:

"When I'm good, I'm good, but when I'm bad, I'm better"

Mae West

Congratulations, Count! :applause:

Congrats Count!

I own the other one that is tied with yours! (thumbs u

I remember scoping out the copy you picked up here on the boards... lol

I actually thought that when this came up for sale that it was the same book. :grin: