• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT. Shipping.. Malaysia ?

9 posts in this topic

Shipped there once and 2 weeks after the buyer filed a negative feedback. Never contacted me ot anything. He left me feedback and filed a paypal claim against me. It was the first and only time I received a negative feedback, luck the new ebay system got rid of the feedback and now I am 700+ with 100%.

The bidder emailed me when I listed the book. I told him I really dont care where the book goes, as long as the shipping is covered. I asked him what it costs to ship and he said $30-50.00 . Large chunk for shipping ! Now I just have to worry about borders etc.. I hate shipping out of country, but hate making limitations. I just wanted to know if anyone had shipped, and see how things went.

I have shipped to Malaysia dozens of times... I recommend only shipping Express Mail with tracking and insurance though, to cya...

I have shipped to Malaysia dozens of times... I recommend only shipping Express Mail with tracking and insurance though, to cya...

Cya lol

I lucked out. The book got the :censored: sniped out of it and sold for more then anticipated.

Good to hear

Cya lol

I lucked out. The book got the :censored: sniped out of it and sold for more then anticipated.