• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: SUPERMAN #28

3 posts in this topic

About to pickup this copy. Selling seems to be giving me a good deal and seller says its a GD+ 2.5. Seems like a pretty accurate grade to me, but Im also kinda new around here.

Pages are cream to off-white. Cover is loose at the top staple. No cut outs or anything weird inside the book.

What do you guys think?

2fe2_1.JPG

About to pickup this copy. Selling seems to be giving me a good deal and seller says its a GD+ 2.5. Seems like a pretty accurate grade to me, but Im also kinda new around here.

Pages are cream to off-white. Cover is loose at the top staple. No cut outs or anything weird inside the book.

What do you guys think?

2fe2_1.JPG

Hard to say from the small image - but 2.5 seems about right - at worst a 2.0. Either way it looks to present reasonably well for the grade.

You say it seems to be a good deal - if so buy it, but make sure you are aware of it's fair market value which may be lower than "guide" value ( I couldn't say - not being a Superman collector - but such is often the case with lower grade GA books)