• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

32 posts in this topic

confused.gifjuggle.gifconfused.gif
Sigh.....Todd's in the house after a night of heavy drinking! tonofbricks.gif

Only had one rum and coke....

But I did see the most rearded thing ever - some kid put hydraulics on a bondoed 95 honda civic hatchback. I wanted to walk up to him punch him in the face for being stupid and just take whatever money he had on him since he likes wasting it so much. But I guess I could get in trouble for that.

But I did see the most rearded thing ever - some kid put hydraulics on a bondoed 95 honda civic hatchback. I wanted to walk up to him punch him in the face for being stupid and just take whatever money he had on him since he likes wasting it so much. But I guess I could get in trouble for that.

Good work on the anger control. Hopefully, you'll keep it in check the next time I trash you on the forums! thumbsup2.gif

I get so sick and [!@#%^&^] tired of the same 40 or 50 retards ruining these threads with their emoticons and personalized chatting. 893frustrated.gif

Yes, the Forum Gestapo have been alerted. Run for your lives!

Screw you troll! flowerred.gif

I get so sick and [!@#%^&^] tired of the same 40 or 50 retards ruining these threads with their emoticons and personalized chatting. 893frustrated.gif

Yes, the Forum Gestapo have been alerted. Run for your lives!

WOOOOOT! WOOOOOT! WOOOOOT!

YOU VILL BE CAPTURED. ZERE EES NO ESCAPE!

.....and you spend your money on comic books. Hmmmm...just kinda wondering how the guy in the 95 Honda civic hatchback would feel about that. grin.gif

....not that there's anything wrong with that. cool.gif