• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Reduced* Ultimate Extinction #1 CGC 10.0 and Ultimate Extinction #2 CGC 9.9

16 posts in this topic

Nice books. Do you have larger scans?
Dude. They're 10 and 9.9 respectively. What could you need to see in a scan?

That's true most people just buy the label and never look at the book I guess. lol Although I don't advise it...

Personally, I always like to see what I would be tossing $350 at in something larger than a thumbnail myself, but diff'rent strokes I guess.

C

Nice books. Do you have larger scans?
Dude. They're 10 and 9.9 respectively. What could you need to see in a scan?

That's true most people just buy the label and never look at the book I guess. lol Although I don't advise it...

Personally, I always like to see what I would be tossing $350 at in something larger than a thumbnail myself, but diff'rent strokes I guess.

C

:baiting:

I would love to give bigger pictures. :/

Problem is my scanner is a piece of garbage and I can't figure out how to get larger pictures and keep the size limits down at the same time.

My appologies. :cry:

With all of the discounts you are offering, you can easily justify a $100 scanner replacement. Seriously. :baiting: It's all in the presentation.

Nice labels, though.

You can take my Scanjet 3500c (not legal sized) for $20 (not inc shipping)...I tihnk I used it for 6 months before I "retired it". Was $100 new and I have all of the software/drivers/manuals.

If I were you, I wouldn't use the software that comes with it...and investigate using "Vuescan"...it is a global software program that works with TONS of scanners. I get better scans from my scanner with this program..and easy to use and has lots of good features.

(www.hamrick.com)

The 3500c doesn't have this problem, but some HP scanners don't scan well because of the focus on the innerwell (the "waviness" you sometimes see)...for this reason if I were going to get a "High end" scanner I'd go with a Microtek...but for your purpsoes the 3500c (el good, el cheapo) will suffice.