• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jessica Simpson....Sue Storm?

12 posts in this topic

news.gif

JESSICA SIMSPON MAKES HERS MARVEL

Everybody's favorite ditzy newlywed Jessica Simpson told MTV "There's also a Marvel Comics [character] that I'm kind of signed up for, I can't really talk about it because it's one of those legal things, but, yeah, I foresee big movies in the future." Marvel had nothing to say when MTV asked for a comment, so perhaps one of you has some inside info ...

Nope...Dazzler!!

Rumors abound about her being attached to the Dazzler film or as Mort's girlfriend in Mort, the Dead Teenager.

From Hot981 :

Simpson told us that she's not allowed to reveal the name of the film yet, but she did offer us some of the details: "I am attached to a Quentin Tarantino project right now. It's a Marvel comic, I can tell you that. But, um, he's like an Executive Producer on this movie I'm attached to."

Since it's Tarentino, it's got to be a 70's type deal.. so Dazzler would be perfect.

Actually, it looks like Tarentino was attached to Mort, the Dead Teenager.

These are all rumors from last year actually... so I wouldn't bet on this actually coming out.

>>>Quentin Tarantino has agreed to executive produce Mort the Dead Teenager, from a four-book mini-series of comics written by Larry Hama several years ago. Tarantino will make the movie with partner Lawrence Bender and their A Band Apart Productions, currently shooting Kill Bill with Uma Thurman. Madonna's Maverick Films, run by Mark Morgan, will co-produce and Dimension/Miramax will distribute the film.

Nope...Dazzler!!

Rumors abound about her being attached to the Dazzler film or as Mort's girlfriend in Mort, the Dead Teenager.

From Hot981 :

Simpson told us that she's not allowed to reveal the name of the film yet, but she did offer us some of the details: "I am attached to a Quentin Tarantino project right now. It's a Marvel comic, I can tell you that. But, um, he's like an Executive Producer on this movie I'm attached to."

Since it's Tarentino, it's got to be a 70's type deal.. so Dazzler would be perfect.

funny, Taratino said that he would never create a comic movie unless it he was the own who created the book