• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry for asking...

46 posts in this topic

19 views and no one can help? I found it a week ago, but I've been through my preferences, profile and user list etc. and can't get to the list itself anymore. I don't know if I'm missing something or the upgrade is not working an my newer configuration.

:juggle:

I figured someone here would know and save me the time.

I know I accessed it recently to edit it and could see all my UBB buddies and ignore list too at one time. It's easier to make multiple edits that way instead. How can you take someone off? You can add them easily enough, but delete...not if you can't get to the main list.

:frustrated:

Well, I can see my buddy list, but I still haven't figured out how to edit it. I think it will only hold five people. Maybe if you add a sixth it bump one of the others out. Strike that idea.

So far the only way to have even a small amount of editing is to click that user

And it'll give option to add as buddy, or delete/ignore buddy if you have him on your Friends List.

I'm positive I navigated to a editable buddy / ignore listing.

You could edit either with multiple edits from that one screen.

Perhaps we had this option before the board change over and then lost it? I don't remember when I accessed it... but I did.

(shrug)