• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bare-Assed Spidey!! (or Hilarious Colorist Mishaps)

76 posts in this topic

Just ran across this and thought it would brighten a few days if posted.

Looks like Glynis Wein may have been fantasizing about Spidey and perhaps subconsciously made a coloring snafu on page 17 of issue______? (trivia). I assume this is Len's Wife?

Anyway, after forgetting to "completely" color Spidey's bicep and forearm in the first panel leaving it pink to appear as "flesh", she apparently left 'ol spidey completely "bare-assed" in the 4th. The crude among us will also note that spidey appears to be "farting" some of his thoughts in that panel.

:roflmao:

Anyone else got any?

62660.jpg.6e18700f3d6bc581cb5ba2144f06196c.jpg

You interested in seeing Spideys buttcheeks up close? :baiting:

meh

Dont know man, first that avatar of yours now the interest in Spideys butt :baiting:

I'm shocked at the blatant masking going on here. (tsk)

Easy there buddy, I say whats on my mind without masking a thing.

I'm shocked at the blatant familiarity you are showing. (tsk)

If I had to guess it would be either ASM 157 or 158

Correct... one of those.

You have a good "buttcheck" reference memory it appears.

:baiting:lol

:acclaim:

Just ran across this and thought it would brighten a few days if posted.

Looks like Glynis Wein may have been fantasizing about Spidey and perhaps subconsciously made a coloring snafu on page 17 of issue______? (trivia). I assume this is Len's Wife?

Anyway, after forgetting to "completely" color Spidey's bicep and forearm in the first panel leaving it pink to appear as "flesh", she apparently left 'ol spidey completely "bare-assed" in the 4th. The crude among us will also note that spidey appears to be "farting" some of his thoughts in that panel.

:roflmao:

Anyone else got any?

No wonder he's wanted by the police with that brown-eye shot he's giving to that woman.