• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: 20% off of PayPal Purchase (can be used with other coupons)

23 posts in this topic

OK, so this appears to work with along with another Cash back program from www.BigCrumbs.com that also gets you cash back from not just eBay but a lot of other retailers online. To sign up is free. If you want to put a referrer when you do, I'd be more than happy that you filled in "IITravel" (that's 2 capital ii then Travel :blush:). Who wouldn't want free cash back when they purchase something on eBay or elsewhere that goes back into your Paypal account?

I read about BigCrumbs. Have you received any money from it before?

I did live.com before and money showed up 2 days later. (Hasn't been 60 days yet for me though).

Just signed up for BigCrumbs so haven't gotten any money back yet, but have read others have.

The current www.live.com search is now at 20% (it has gone up to 35% before) return on Buy It Now purchases on eBay. That's 20% you get back on your eBay Buy It Now purchase after 60 days put into your Paypal account (plus the money from BigCrumbs which is up to 36% and if you have one of those 10% off eBay e-mails then this is a great deal, wish I would get those eBay 10% off e-mails myself).

Again, this is good for up to 3 items (and up to $250 rebate) and you can open a www.live.com account for each eBay account you have. That makes the expensive eBay Buy It Now jumk a bargain sometimes.