• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geppi Museum group tour / Baltimore Comic-Con -- 9/27

preferred Geppi Museum group tour time  

45 members have voted

1. 1. preferred Geppi Museum group tour time

11 posts in this topic

Ok ladies and gentlemen, time to organize what will hopefully be :wishluck: a guided tour of the Geppi Museum on Saturday, 9/27.

This date is in conjuction with the Baltimore Comic-Con, which is 9/27 and 9/28.

Both the Con and Museum are open from 10am - 6pm that day. Dr. Arnold Blumberg (Curator) was kind enough to give a guided tour during the past couple of years, and I will be contacting him after receiving feedback from this poll, to check on the availability for him or his staff to accomodate us this year as well.

As a group we should allow 2 full hours to walk to the Museum from the Con, take the tour, and walk back ( that's about 15 minutes to and from the Museum, and 1 1/2 hours at the Museum ). So with that said, please vote on your preferred 2 hours, and I will do what I can to make it happen!

Steve