• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

from Grendel to Wolverine... complete sets and storylines for sale

this sale...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. this sale...

155 posts in this topic

*ahem*

I can't dance...

so here we go again. :)

I plan to finish up these sets this morning. there are 20-25 to go.

Publisher Title Start # End # Price
DC Cosmic Boy 1 4 $2.00
Description Complete Set. I don't typically buy DC, so I don't know how I got these... VF/NM overall... as always... lmk if you really want to see a close-up scan of Cosmic Boy #3 for $.50. ;)
Cosmic Boy set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Elektra: the Hand

SOLD

Description

Complete Set. These were off the shelf into bag and board... NM-y overall... I remember actually liking this series... I think I was the only one tho.

Elektra: the Hand set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Dark Horse

Ghost in the Shell 2

$6.00

Description

Complete Set. These were off the shelf into bag and board... NM-y overall... This was too smart for me. GitS1 was freaking amazing, but... yeah... I just felt stupid reading this one.

Ghost in the Shell set for Sale

Publisher Title Start # End # Price
Marvel Rise of the Midnight Sons 1 6 $2.00
Description Complete Set. (Morbius 1, Darkhold 1, Nightstalkers 1, Spirits of Vengeance 1, Ghost Rider 28 and 31) And that's right. I purchased multiple copies of these when they came out so that I could have a sealed set AND a poster set. Sadly, the Darkhold #1 in this set is opened and missing the poster tho. :(

Man... they actually totally sold me on the whole "Midnight Sons" thing... I was so stoked about all that... hm. C'est la vie.

Rise of the Midnight Sons set for Sale

I've never read Ghost in the Shell Series #1. You selling it too?

sadly, no... I've only got the TPB...

did you like the anime? or the PSX game? The graphic novel/manga/whatever is pretty dense, but if you like the general idea of the story, I totally recommend picking up the GN... it's fantastic.

My copy's been subject to beer spilling among other things, so if I sold you the GN, it would carry a hefty premium. ;)

Actually, I'm mostly anti-Anime, but have heard much good about Ghost in the Shell so thought, well, if you had it to sell cheap like these other sets!

eh... I'm with you... I tried really hard to be an anime kind of guy, but I couldn't get into it. GitS is still, IMHO, a good movie. I'm not a big Vampire Hunter D or Akira or anything else kind of fan. But this is good... Wish I had it, but I definitely still recommend the TPB if you see it for cheap somewhere. (and if you like Sci-Fi)

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

The Siege of Wundagor

$2.00

Description

Complete Storyline. Quicksilver 11&12; Heroes for Hire 15&16; HfH Annual 1998 (w/ Quicksilver) Off the shelf to my house... for some reason, I really liked this Quicksilver series... I think it was Ostrander who did it b/c I still loved him from The Specter. NM-y overall.

The Siege of Wundagore set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Hulk: Gray

SOLD

Description

Complete Set. This is the first of the Loeb/Sale "color" books that I bought off the shelves... It was cool, but I just guess I don't like the Hulk. Especially those early Stan Lee issues... blech. VF/NM-ish

Hulk: Gray set for Sale