• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

from Grendel to Wolverine... complete sets and storylines for sale

this sale...  

42 members have voted

1. 1. this sale...

155 posts in this topic

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Sensational Spider-Man

SOLD

Description

Complete set after the title changed from MK Spider-Man and prior to Back in Black... VF/NM-ish... off the shelves into the bags. I really love Medina's Spider-Man... b/c I loved Todd's Spider-Man...

Sensational Spider-Man set for Sale

:takeit:

Electra set 1 - 35

Sensational SM back in black

Amazing SM back in black

Both SM Marvel Knights

First... Thanks! :)

Second... I screwed up on the 2nd MK Spidey listing... it was supposed to say "Spider-Man: The Other" in the title to match the picture and the description... I've marked "The Other" as well as MK 1-12 as sold for you... please let me know if that's not what you're looking for. Thanks again!

PM's...

seem to be working, but my little message indicator light thing isn't flashing when I have a message... I'm responding to the messages I have right now... if you send me a msg, and I don't get back to you right away, I'm not ignoring you... will try to keep that page refreshing too.... :-/

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

New Avengers

SOLD

Description

those new Avengers are so much sexier than the old Avengers... like getting saved by Yasmine Bleeth vs. David Hasselhoff... VF/NM-ish

New Avengers set for Sale

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Captain America and the Falcon

$3.00

Description

When "Brute and Babe" failed, Bart Sears decided that Cap and the Falcon were the next best thing. ;) NM-ish off the shelves

Captain America and the Falcon set for Sale

here's another hefty one...

Publisher Title Start # End # Price
Marvel Ghost Rider 1 60 $50.00
Description Are far as I can remember, these are all first prints. (I only know to check the #1 and #15) Most of these were purchased and read by me and most are still pretty good VF or better condition. The #1 has a finger smudge on the right and several spine ticks, so maybe FN/VF on that one. Any other questions, please ask. Thanks!
Ghost Rider set for Sale

Marvel

Wolverine: the End

$6.00

UH, yeah, I want these..

:takeit:

ok... mistake #2 (at least) on my part...

The Wolvy series is definitely yours if you still want it, but the X-Men is gone... I must have missed it when I went to add the SOLD markers... working on it now... And will mark Wolverine for you, but feel free to change your mind...

oh. and thank you! :)

Sorry, didn't see a previous request

completely my fault! no worries. :)

I am going outside to smoke now and think about what time I need to stop this madness... It is Sunday night right? Is tomorrow some sort of federal holiday that I don't know about?

Publisher

Title

Start #

End #

Price

Marvel

Spider-Man 2099

$4.00

Description

The #1 has some spine-ticks... stupid foil covers... the rest of the set looks nice VF/NM tho. I really liked the 2099-verse (except for Ravage)... too bad it didn't make it. These were fun. :)

Spider-Man 2099 set for Sale